We’ll Help You
Insurance companies are notorious for trying to save money by employing a variety of tactics to deny or delay your legitimate claim and will often fight aggressively to defend themselves against lawsuits demanding compensation.
Such Tactics Include:
- The unreasonable denial of legitimate claims
- Offering low-ball settlements
- Claiming that the damage is not included in the insurance policy
- Accusing or insinuating that the policyholder is guilty of fraud
- Unreasonable delaying of compensation
We have handled numerous insurance bad faith cases and have been able to obtain multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of our clients. If you feel that your insurance company has been acting unreasonably by denying or delaying a legitimate claim, the experienced attorneys at Durney & Brennan are here to help.